• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meg has Died

Thank you! I saved it a long time ago and just found it again, I think it is truely wonderful and just gives you a very warm feeling when looking at it....hope it helps phill....

So sorry to hear this Phil. What a dreadful shock it must have been for you.
Binky free wee lass, over the bridge.

We are so sorry to hear about your loss Phil. That is a dreadful shock, and a dreadful shame. She was a lovely rabbit.

Our thoughts are with you.

Im so sorry to hear about little Meg :cry: Big hugs to you Phill, I hope you can find some comfort in the fact that she enjoyed her life with you and all her bunnie friends. All though her life was short she was one of the lucky ones, bless her

Thank you so much Guys XX I promised myself i wasn't going to cry today! well that blew that one! :cry:

Charlie that picture is just beautiful, Thank You XXXX

Im so sorry for your loss Phill, at least she died surrounded by her pals in a lovely place with lots of room and a place where she knew she was loved. Thinking of you. xxx

Oh no I m so sorry *hugs* :( :(
Sometimes rabbits will drift off peacefully like that, it’s not your fault. Its such a shame and a shock, but Meg will be fine.

Back