• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how do stop a bun chew the house the bits

My bunny is a chewing freak the only way she can be stopped is by covering everything in cable tidy.
I cant trust her, i give her cardboard boxes with holes in to destroy. She loves them like Evo does by the look of it.

There are some bunnies that, no matter how many toys you give them, will aways still go for the cables. I know a lot of people say it's down to boredom, but I think they just genuinely enjoy it. I could give Cassidy every toy ever created for bunnykind and she'd still try to sneak behind the telly and eat her way through the cable tangle. She's a much nicer bunny to live with now she doesn't have access to anything she can destroy. All my other bunnies like a good chew, but could generally be dissuaded from certain areas or objects. But Cassidy is just an unstoppable chewing machine.

I have to admit, I've bought Darcy loads of toys including the cardboard housees which he loves and have calmed him down but he still loves the odd nibble on my shoes. In fact he has destroyed my throw - it looks like a giant moth has attacked it!! He has also ruined one of my tops!!

That's true, you're right, I guess. Just makes me sooooo mad!

I'm sorry they've done a number on us like this. It really isn't on. I'm so happy Kymber's with a wonderful caring owner like you, and not them!

How's he doing now. Still chewing everything to bits?

I've tried ringing them, they must have my number on their phone as they won't pick up!

If I had the money, I would, trust me, and I feel really bad! My bank's just sent me the third letter in two months that my account's gone overdrawn again. My landlady keeps taking out too much money by accident. :(

bunnylove said:
you could alway give them a ring or make a contribution to his vacs if you like!!!!

eve x

Hiya,

Are you really skint, because I could probably help with a couple of quid if you're really desperate? I can't help out with anymore as I have three lots of jabs to pay for next week myself.

Tree said:
bunnylove said:
you could alway give them a ring or make a contribution to his vacs if you like!!!!

eve x

Hiya,

Are you really skint, because I could probably help with a couple of quid if you're really desperate? I can't help out with anymore as I have three lots of jabs to pay for next week myself.

well i have 10 lots of jabs to get and another 7 spay and neutering to get, so i am not being tight!!!!!!!

my sincere apologise, how embarrasing for me :oops: :oops: .

please take me sincere apologise and thanks you for the offer.

eve x

Its fine :D , I know how expensive they can get and it is a rather unexpected expense for you.

:)

Back