• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A very special birthday

Just had another look at Birthday boy Joey and OH looked over my shoulder. I told him that Joey was 10 and he said "Oh, that's a nice-looking rabbit. You'd never think he was 10" :) Nice comments are nice to pass on :love:

Happy birthday Joey!

He really doesn't look 10. Does he have a secret portrait in the attic? ��

:lol: its been said before or he's a Peter pan bunny.

Its REALLY nice he is this age & doesn't have any health problems that we know about . Yep, defo clinging on to him as my one healthy bunny

Oh many hoppy returns of the day handsome Joey, and what a delicious looking breakfast that was, I hope tea is just as special. Sending you a birthday nose rub gorgeous boy xxx

Aww thanks :love: He is looking & acting good on his age, such a wise & sensible boy

Is Zigzag the same age too?

Rhianna - I didn't know about pansies being bunny friendly til really recently.

Yes, Zigs will be 11 in August, Winnie is 2!

Joey really does look great for his age, and lucky that he has a mum that can forage

Yes, Zigs will be 11 in August, Winnie is 2!

Joey really does look great for his age, and lucky that he has a mum that can forage

Wow, you'd never guess. How long have you had him? I think Dutch bunnies must have better genes than most - they have a nice bunny shape

Joey had massages at lunchtime then he sent me out for more forage. It was a bit cold & cloudy when I got home so I was in 2 minds whether to let him out but I'm glad I did. He had fun. We did get lots of digs & a little binky. I think he was too full of forage to eat much so just chinned everything :lol::love:

0glpaAAl.jpg

RZB4Fc1l.jpg

pfxYHBal.jpg

pGrsbDXl.jpg

Aww look at him go!

Seeing that makes me more determined to one day be able to let ours out in the garden.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Yay, I had hoped we'd get some pics of Joey outside! :D It looks like he had a wonderful time. Aww, he looks so happy. :love: Those photos really made me smile. :love:

oh, wonderful pictures of Joey outside. Lovely. :love: so glad he had such a nice time on his special day :)

Happy birthday Joey. You don't look a day over 3. Good living and good love must be your secret. Leo and Flo send you nose rubs and hope you have had a super day. Looking at your photos, it's evident that you did. xx

Such beautiful photos of Joey in the garden! He looks so happy.

We have had Zigzag for 4 years (in 4 days). He’s an ARC bunny, and very set in his ways

A bit late to the party, but Happy 10th Birthday Joey. It looks like you had a great day

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Back