• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You can only look at my tummy hooman.....

Mervinius

Mama Doe
Yes thats right.....you can look and admire, but if you dare to touch my stunning white tummy.... You shall get metaphorical dirt flicked in your face and then I shall glare from afar.....

Lord Archiebald Hoppinsworth
0f672079fec7cde21803f2c5f7f76f6d.jpg

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

I don't know whether I'm most impressed by the perfection of his flop, his regal air or the boulder (which I subsequently realised will be hay cookie not poop :lol:)

I don't know whether I'm most impressed by the perfection of his flop, his regal air or the boulder (which I subsequently realised will be hay cookie not poop [emoji38])
Omg I went back up and nearly died thinking if that was a poop and archie was like so tiny [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I don't know whether I'm most impressed by the perfection of his flop, his regal air or the boulder (which I subsequently realised will be hay cookie not poop [emoji38])
Hahaha. That would be one mahoosive poop! [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Awwww such a perfect flop and nicely on the blanky [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Back