• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I got me a cuddle bun

Aaaawwww Rudey

Does stamping and flicking feet at you count? If so, Maple is a cuddle bun

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Snoopy's a bitey bun rather than a cuddle bun. I like to think of his bites as love nibbles. The harder he chomps down on my legs the more he loves me.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Its quite time consuming having a cuddle bun, he nestles down after most feeds now. Thats 2.5 hours of cuddles a day. Its really sweet & I love it, feel so guilty for ending cuddles before he requests it though

Its quite time consuming having a cuddle bun, he nestles down after most feeds now. Thats 2.5 hours of cuddles a day. Its really sweet & I love it, feel so guilty for ending cuddles before he requests it though

Aww :love: a cuddle bun is the most precious thing ever :love:

Totally get it, Atticus bit me last night because I stopped stroking him [emoji849] then chased me. I felt so bad because he looked so sad sitting at the door waiting, but he needs some manners [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Totally get it, Atticus bit me last night because I stopped stroking him [emoji849] then chased me. I felt so bad because he looked so sad sitting at the door waiting, but he needs some manners [emoji38]

I think you should send Atticus here & Rudey can show him a politer way to demand attention. Rudey bobs his head a little & gives a half sigh half snort. I do like the idea of being chased for cuddles though.

I think you should send Atticus here & Rudey can show him a politer way to demand attention. Rudey bobs his head a little & gives a half sigh half snort. I do like the idea of being chased for cuddles though.

Oh happily, just packing his suitcase now [emoji38]

Its not so cute when he's trying to bite your ankles [emoji51] if you stop and pet him though he instantly goes into a loaf and purrs [emoji849] he really does just want the attention but goes about it all wrong.. He doesn't bite my boyfriend now, every time he used to bite, my boyfriend stopped petting him.. Now Atticus grooms him when he stops stroking, asking for more..and he'll start again.. But I freak out every time he bites and haven't been able to go through that stage so he treats me completely differently [emoji38]

Back