• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour& Aoife-Updated 24/11-Both Doing Well :-)

Endeavour managed to eat all of his breakfast this morning :) He is still quite congested, but he's not gagging all the time and his temperature has remained normal for almost 48 hours. I am hoping the abx are doing their job and the infection wont get to his lungs.

Thank you again for all the vibes and support :love:

This is wonderful news. In spite of your own pains, you provide fabulous care to the bunnies and morse--all while helping others, including those on ru.
You are awsome.
Endeavor seems to be soying,"someone is sleeping in my bed." in the pic of you in his area.:love:

This is wonderful news. In spite of your own pains, you provide fabulous care to the bunnies and morse--all while helping others, including those on ru.
You are awsome.

Endeavor seems to be soying,"someone is sleeping in my bed." in the pic of you in his area.:love:

Definitely this :love:

I’m so pleased he is feeling so much better. Topping up the vibes and hugs xx

He's just taken all his meds like a very good Bunny :love:

E6QnH2Y.jpg

So pleased he is making strong progress. Your care is special and methodical and full of the love and energy that your bunnies deserve.
Keep up the good work Endeavour and hope each day brings renewed strength and vigour.
And topping up the vibes. xx

I hope I am not asking from trouble by posting to say that I think Endeavour can make it through his severe infection. Whilst he is far from 100% better yet, he is improving daily. Thank you all so much for your help and support. I wont post any more updates unless anything major happens. I'll just let you know when (hopefully) Endeavour is off all meds and better. :)

I really hope he will continue to improve, it really seems like he has turned the corner now xx

Unfortunately Aoife has now come down with an RTI, obviously contracted from Endeavour. She is OK within herself atm, temperature normal but we have started her on abx straight away along with steam inhalations, saline nasal drops and Echinacea.

Please could my big girlie have some 'Get Well Soon' vibes too xx

Back