• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Losing Bumble

I asked her if we'd done an X ray 2 months ago would we have been to save her. (When she was just diagnosed with arthritis and there was no lump)
She said no it's a very aggressive cancer

You have done absolutely everything possible for Bumble and their is no way that you or your Vet could have done more. From now on every hour will be precious and I hope that her remaining time will be as comfortable as possible. Sending you lots of hugs xx

Thank you everyone
I've been to the vets to look at the X rays (couldn't see them the other day as something wasn't charged or something like that)
Got more pain relief, see if that works or not.
My job is to make sure she has as good life as possible while she's with me. I will do that
I hope I've given her a good life.

Yes - absolutely you have. Bumble has known a life of love and care - and has thrived in it. No one could do more and she will know and feel everything special that you have given her and continue to give her. xx

Just dropping by again to say that I hope that you and E are coping as well as possible. I am sure that Bumble is taking great comfort from your love and care xx

Here she is [emoji307]
We are taking it day by day xx
beaa2cc55bb30b116bcafca92b78347c.jpg
8140eaadc44c281b382475d5b8b9ecbd.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

She's a lovely girlie,hope she remains comfortable as she can.She is loved and cared for and that's all that matters in her world.Hugs to you,and nose rubs for Bumble.x

I'm losing her
Took her home for palliative care after her X ray but she's worse than before.
Got cancer a bad one. Can't operate. And her lungs are bad too. But she still had life in her and there was a chance they could operate so I put her for the X ray. I regret it all now cos I think she'll go in the next couple of days now.
If I hadn't done it we would have had more time with her
dear bumblicious,-my most sincere condolences,as we have all been there..I hold a special place in my heart for very few things--one is lagamorphs-they are very special creatures which deserve the best...my worst year was 2018.i lost my youngest son,two brother-in-laws-a cousin-and,my mother.,and two of my best rabbits.-all very special,and I donot talk or write about it..no I am not suicidal.-sincerely james waller from across the greatpond-usa

Oh thank you everyone you are so lovely.
She is a bit better than when I first posted i did panic a bit but I think she was still recovering from the sedation. Although of course she is still very poorly and it is a case of seeing how it goes each day. But I did wonder if she'd still be here today and she is. I think I'm just expecting her one day to suddenly go downhill, which will probably happen still. But till then we've still got her ❤️

Back