• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits in need- Nottingham area

TheThreeB's

Mama Doe
Hi all,

Would anyone in the Nottingham area, be interested in looking at an ad I've seen? I could P.M you. Unfortunately I'm too far away to be much use.

In brief, three rabbits, being sold with their current accommodation which is awful and, obviously could continue to be their home if they are sold with it. I don't know if the owner would sell the rabbits without it.

Thanks x

Hi all,e

Would anyone in the Nottingham area, be interested in looking at an ad I've seen? I could P.M you. Unfortunately I'm too far away to be much use.

In brief, three rabbits, being sold with their current accommodation which is awful and, obviously could continue to be their home if they are sold with it. I don't know if the owner would sell the rabbits without it.

Thanks x

I have an idea and will PM you xx

Perhaps contact Burrowed Hearts? I think they're based in Nottingham.

I just had a look on their facebook. They are currently closed for new intakes due to moving house. Thanks though x

Tbh the owner is asking a lot and I don't think they'll give them to a rescue :(

Back