• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worried bond is poor/failing

Shayne_

Warren Scout
Crash Bunny and Queen Bea are both sick right now

They havent been bonded that long and they normally are fine together, he gets the odd nip/shove out the way sometimes, but they cohabitate well....

But seeing this kind of thing worries me..

They still dont groom each other, at all. Crash has never been a groomer... hes ****.. only the stuffed bunny toy gets groomed, neither of them!

Before I started filming.. he went over, head down.. she was nipping him by the eye/ear/cheek and he wouldnt move away, she did it harder, he jumped but went straight back.. so I started filming the 2 clips..

I dont know if this is normal or not, dominance not ok yet, if it means the bond is breaking from the stress and illness or whether.. shes grumpy and hes needy..

just thought maybe someone can look and see what they think.. I cant help but worry about everything and with them being sick and newly bonded, worried this is going the same way as it did with Princess Talulah Belle.. i must be doing something wrong..

Back