• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Blue

Sharpie

Warren Scout
Beautiful Lady Blue crossed over at 5am in my arms, She'd lost all mobility in her back legs, I was bathing her twice daily to clean her bottom from wee, she was having difficulty eating with her snotty nose so she was put on mush with oxbow. She was fighting until her last moments with us!
She's such a strong beautiful baby <3
Me and my partner are devastated at her passing but we know she is now happy and reunited with Sidley on rainbow bridge, I miss her so much already, I cry every time I enter our bedroom and don't see her little face looking back at me, and knowing I have to wake up and not see her sleeping soundly next to our bed </3
Hop free baby girl, daddy and mummy love you so much our brave little fighter <3 xxx

I'm so very sorry. Losing our fur babies is horrendous and my heart goes out to you. Binky-free at The Bridge Lady Blue. xxx

Beautiful Lady Blue crossed over at 5am in my arms, She'd lost all mobility in her back legs, I was bathing her twice daily to clean her bottom from wee, she was having difficulty eating with her snotty nose so she was put on mush with oxbow. She was fighting until her last moments with us!
She's such a strong beautiful baby <3
Me and my partner are devastated at her passing but we know she is now happy and reunited with Sidley on rainbow bridge, I miss her so much already, I cry every time I enter our bedroom and don't see her little face looking back at me, and knowing I have to wake up and not see her sleeping soundly next to our bed </3
Hop free baby girl, daddy and mummy love you so much our brave little fighter <3 xxx

Oh no I am so sorry Sharpie :(

Lots of hugs for you and OH xxx

Back