• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Custom hutch/run thermal cover

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
I remember buying custom waterproof/thermal covers for my rabbit hutches and runs years ago and have no idea where I ordered them from, does anyone know what shop I'm thinking of?

I don't know where you could be thinking of but I just cover my hutches in thick material and tarpaulin and it works well and it's probably a lot cheaper than having one made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know Pets at Home sell covers, showerproof and thermal. Also Jolleys do covers. This man makes good covers, I don't know whether they are thermal but I have a couple of his.

Alan Bloomer, 5 Green Avenue, Netherfield, Nottingham, NG42LZ

cabj.design@hotmail.co.uk

Tel: 0115 8416833

Thank you, that is the person who made my old covers! I have dropped him an email :wave:

Tarpaulin isn't working for me, my run is quite big and the past couple of days it's taken three of us just for one person to access the run because it blows all over the place and has to held down on both sides when it's untied. Plus I'm on my second sheet in two months, and with corrugated plastic underneath to prevent water from pooling on top it's not even keeping the inside of the run dry

Thanks hun, yeah I've seen those in the pet shop, I need one for a large run my brother built though so think it's going to most likely have to be custom made :wave:

Scratch and Newton don't make covers that would fit my run so I won't be buying one :) I'm looking for someone who can make me one as I can't find any in shops or online that are big enough

Back