• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jane's Photo Thread-Updated 26th September

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Now that I have eventually worked out how to play CDs/DVDs on my PC I have been able to trawl through hundreds (thousands........:oops:) of photos of my previous Rabbits. I have been editing a lot of them and I hope it's OK to share some of them on here. So as not to spam the Forum with lots of separate threads I thought it'd be better to just have one thread that I can add to as I go along.

Here are a few photos to start with

Last edited:
For me Hal is the most gorgeous :D And I think I remember him, although it may have been when I was lurking :oops: Was it Hal who choked on a pellet?

you have had many stunning buns. I dont know what it is about rex faces and fur but i would love to touch one, never seen one in person though. you and the buns have been so lucky to have the privilege to look after all them buns. . xlove bunny pics

Back