• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jane's Photo Thread-Updated 26th September

Oh Jane, what beautiful photos! :love: All so lovely, these bunnies! Your skills with the camera and framing these shots is fantastic. I wish I had your eye for it. :) xxxxx

Libby was so gentle too. Given her awful start in life I would not have blamed her if she hated humans.

The photo with your hand and Libby is wonderful too. You've always seemed to have had an amazing bond with your buns, Jane. Have you ever been bitten? I know I have, very occasionally over the years, although there has always been a reason for it - usually a sign they are unwell in some way - or blaming me for the death of a companion:(:(

My Bridge Bun Furby (who was one of the Lymington 'breeder' rescues) was deaf and had had a bad start but he was incredibly gentle too - even letting me put a mask on him to nebulise him. The trust our bunnies show in us makes me feel very humble - and very honoured.

The photo with your hand and Libby is wonderful too. You've always seemed to have had an amazing bond with your buns, Jane. Have you ever been bitten? I know I have, very occasionally over the years, although there has always been a reason for it - usually a sign they are unwell in some way - or blaming me for the death of a companion:(:(

My Bridge Bun Furby (who was one of the Lymington 'breeder' rescues) was deaf and had had a bad start but he was incredibly gentle too - even letting me put a mask on him to nebulise him. The trust our bunnies show in us makes me feel very humble - and very honoured.

I have only been bitten once by a Bunny (Billie) who was totally out of it during an epileptic fit. Billie was as daft as a brush and really friendly. I just got my thumb in the way of his teeth as I tried to stop him biting his tongue off.

:love:I loved Big Libby.

Beautiful Eddie.:love:

Don't think I have been bitten in 18 years by any of my rabbits. Occasionally Mr B has been over keen for food and nearly bitten thinking it was food but stopped when he has realised and never penetrated my skin. Hamsters are a different story but at least it was only once by three hamsters and it was always on the first day they arrived.

Back