• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola

chloeturner

Warren Veteran
I haven't been on here really for a while but I know that people on here knew Lola and so I thought I would post.

After much deliberation I made the decision to rehome Lola. I didn't take the decision lightly and I was very choosy about who she went to. Eventually I found a very knowledgeable man, and off she went in July to get herself a husbun finally.

I never got around to having Lola spayed as there was not a vet in the area who I trusted, but he said his vet was very rabbit savvy and had an excellent reputation.

She settled in fine, he sent me photos and he had introduced her to his boy (neutered, of course) and there was no fighting but of course it would be best if she was spayed.

She went in for the spay and came around fine, but after his unsuccessful attempts at syringe feeding she had to be readmitted, and shorty after had to go back into theatre for a hernia operation. She did come out of the anesthetic, however she passed away shortly afterwards as it was all too much for her little body to handle :cry:

Binky free Lola, I let you go on so that you would have company. I had no idea :cry:

Last edited:
I haven't been on here really for a while but I know that people on here knew Lola and so I thought I would post.

After much deliberation I made the decision to rehome Lola. I didn't take the decision lightly and I was very choosy about who she went to. Eventually I found a very knowledgeable man, and off she went in July to get herself a husbun finally.

I never got around to having Lola spayed as there was not a vet in the area who I trusted, but he said his vet was very rabbit savvy and had an excellent reputation.

She settled in fine, he sent me photos and he had introduced her to his boy (neutered, of course) and there was no fighting but of course it would be best if she was spayed.

She went in for the spay and came around fine, but after his unsuccessful attempts at syringe feeding she had to be readmitted, and shorty after had to go back into theatre for a hernia operation. She did come out of the anesthetic, however she passed away shortly afterwards as it was all too much for her little body to handle :cry:

Binky free Lola, I let you go on so that you would have company. I had no idea :cry:

Oh my goodness, how tragic :cry:

So sorry xx

I am really sorry to read of such a sad loss :cry:

RIP Lola xx

I am so sorry. I am sure everyone cared for Lola and made decisions they believe would help her have a wonderful life. Sometimes these things just happen. Binky free Lola.

Oh I am so very sorry to hear about Lola. What a beauty she was! That one white paw was so distinctive and I remember you posting about her. :cry:
We do what we can with the information we have at the time. You were keeping her best interests at heart. It had to be very difficult for you to do. I am sorry to hear she has gone to the Bridge. :cry:
Sending you comforting hugs at this very sad time. ((((((Hugs))))

Binky free, Lola. xxxx

Back