• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In Memoriam - Amber

Akire

Young Bun
Losing Amber, especially the way I did, has been really difficult for me.
sad0043.gif
It was all quite traumatizing and I really needed something to remind myself of the good times. I want to remember her happy and feisty, so I decided to make a video in dedication to her. When I watch it it puts a smile on my face. I have no regrets, she lived a great life and she will always be in my heart
love0048.gif

I just wanted to share it with you all, so her memory can live on.
happy0191.gif

The video is lovely, a very fitting tribute to your special friend. She will never really leave you, she will remain within your memories and within your heart forever :love:

A beautiful tribute to your beautiful Amber, she had an amazing and happy life with you and the videos are lovely. I am very sorry you have lost Amber. Hugs x

So sorry for your loss. What a beautiful tribute! I had tears in my eyes watching that. I recently lost a bun so it touched me deeply xx

Back