• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RIP Elliot

Bunsterz

Warren Scout
I rehomed this gorgeous boy from a lovely lady who loved him very much but felt he needed more attention so I offered to give him a home. He was amazing! I got him castrated and then he had a post op infection so he had further surgery, all that healed. He then out of the blue appeared collapsed, went to the out of hours vet and they were amazing started the usual metacam, antibiotics and by the next day he had purked up loads but had developed a large abscess on his face, this was lanced, he had intense home care, the abscess spread to the other side of his face, again vet operated and home care and medication was given, it all seemed to be clearing so well! Then one day I came home and he was totally collapsed, mouth breathing and incredibly painful all down his midline abdomen (he was already on pain relief), he had large lumps all down his midline so we went straight to the vet but it was not fair to carry on, we had to let him go. Our vets as always were amazing, did everything above and beyond to help him but whatever it was that he had clearly wasn't curable, I was and am broken after loosing him, this all happened a couple of months ago :cry:, he was just amazing RIP Elliot love you forever xxxxx
11800293_10155907953590088_2438213269380338966_n.jpg

11072862_10155362020415088_1254455165148069768_n.jpg

Such a stunning boy. Very sad you had to let him go. Even though it was a few months ago it still hurts. Hugs xxx

Thank you, I miss him everyday, he got on so well with our Labrador, when he was ill and staying inside Hunter would lie by him wherever he was and wash his ears, he misses him aswell :love::cry:

Aww he was beautiful. I'm so sorry you lost him but at least you did everything you could for him and gave him lots of love and a happy home. R.I.P Elliot (maybe you will have met my Pixie up there) sleep well angel xxx

Back