• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Murphy 15/9/07 to 17/11/15

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Murphy lost the love of his life Rosie in August and since her death he just went downhill :cry:
He started with E.C which our vet said was down to the stress of losing her and he got a flare up of urine scald which we usually treated and it would go but this time it just got worse, we also think he had dementia as he had took to just sitting for long hours in the same place and when he moved he would be covered in urine and mess and he would have to be washed every night. We felt that he wasn't getting any better and that he was in pain with the urine scald and with great sadness he was pts on Tuesday 17th November.

Murphy and Rosie moved with us from Lancashire in 2010 along with 12 other rabbits all our old gang we now have just Jamie left of the 14 we moved here with the rest are all rabbits we have taken in since we moved here. We had Rosie and Murphy since months old and they had been together until Rosie's death in August this year.

We are so sorry Murphy that we or the vet could do nothing else for you and we hope you are now at the Bridge with Rosie and happy once again and all well.

Thank you for staying with us as long as you did and remember we love you to the moon and back

Till we meet again xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :cry::cry:

"Wishes"

We wish we could have told you,
in words you'd understand,
We wanted you to stay with us.
This wasn't what we'd planned.

We wish somehow to tell you,
How empty we now feel.
A part of us went with you,
A part that time can't heal.

We wish we'd once more hear you,
as in the morning you would stir,
to hold you on our laps again