• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brother and Sister

Kosu

Warren Scout
This week has been the worst for a very long time.

I have had Salt and Pepper since i was 14 years old, they have grown up with me. I can't believe they are both gone, they were 10years old.

Pepper (aka hedgehog bunny) was a real shock, he left for the rainbow bridge on the 10th October. That morning he was running around with the others, muscling in to get all the good veg. I found him in the afternoon.

Salt died on Wednesday 14th October in the morning. Her bonded partner Stig had been trying to cover her in hay. It was so horrible to see. Stig is on his own now, im not sure what to do with him.

I can't believe they are both gone, i am absolutely heartbroken. They have grown up apart but they have reunited at the bridge.

I am so sorry :cry: I hope you can take some comfort in the fact that they both had a long and happy life.

RIP Salt and Pepper xx

Binky free together salt and pepper,they had a long life and were cared for and loved,you couldn't do more,hugs for you and nose rubs for Stig.

Back