• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Lydia ~ 15th July 2015

I totally understand. Your rabbits are your life - that doesn't make you crazy - sometimes it's easier to be animals than it is with people. They never let you down or hurt you, something that humans do frequently.
I'm so sorry you are losing another two today as well - another blow to an already broken heart. Our words on here probably aren't helping much, because of the utter pain and despair you are feeling, but we on RU are thinking of you and wishing things were different for you. You take care Jane. xxx

:cry::cry::cry:

lady Lydia was a beautiful stunning girl. Forever together with her beloved victor.

My heart breaks for you :cry: you are in my thought

love and hugs

xxxxxx

I hope today is the least stressful it can be. I'm so sorry Lady Lydia has gone too :( Thankyou for taking the time to post :)

Sweet dreams Lydia, reunited with Sir Victor.

Thinking of you, Jane, and sending comforting 'hugs'. xxx

Seeing the photos of them together really struck me and made me tearful. I'm so sorry for your loss Jane, but, I draw comfort from the fact that they are together again- they can't not be. I'm sorry that that means such devastation and unbearable loss for you.

x

So sorry that she was taken from you. She had amazing ears, always brought a smile to my face. Sending more love xxx

Oh Jane, I am so sorry, I had no idea.

The pictures of Lady Lydia are wonderful, they show the glorious beauty of her and the connection with her precious Sir Victor. I know they are now re-united and are watching over you.

Thinking of you very much xxx

I'm so sorry Jane. Thinking of you at this sad time.

RIP Lady Lydia. 💔

A truly beautiful bunny.

Lady Lydia was stunning, beautiful and unique. I am so sorry that she has left you Jane. :cry:

Farewell Lady Lydia, together again with the love of your life, Sir Victor. xx

Beautiful photos :love: They were both so very photogenic, they look like ornaments. She had a great life with you. I'm so sorry :cry: Binky free Lady Lydia xx

So sad to hear of her passing Jane.
She was truly majestic.
The photos of her with Sir Victor are so beautiful, nice to think that they are together again.

Oh Jane I'm so very sorry that you have lost Lady Lydia I can't believe it :cry:

Binky free forever beautiful Lady Lydia all well again at the Bridge xxxxxxxx

Thinking of you Jane and sending a big hug xxxxxxx

Sometimes words are not not needed and the pictures tell the story. This story being about a beautiful rabbit who had the most wonderfully happy life with an owner who truly adored her. You gave her everything and in return she gave you joy & companionship, a bond that will never be broken.

Binky free Lady Lydia reunited with with your Victor xxx

Back