• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Humping teddy

lenslady

Alpha Buck
I noticed this morning that Burberry has started to hump my Daughters teddies :shock: Never seen him do this before so it is very new. He has just passed 12 weeks old! Does this mean he is becoming sexually mature ? He is a Continental. xx

I wasn't sure if it was just playful behaviour being as he is single at the moment. Hopefully he is ready for his chop! xx

former colleague had an entire male who had a small football type thing for humping. he was very keen on it.

My neighbour's rabbit, who was entire, burst so many footballs it was untrue! He was only tiny as well :lol:

I am pretty sure the vet will not do him until at least 16 weeks so if thats the case i shall get him a small foot ball to help him through the next 3 weeks :oops: xx

I've had to put him in his pen for a bit, he seems really hyper today and he is chinning everything :shock: It's kinda like it happened over night. I've also noticed this week and over the weekend how his appetite for food has gone through the roof, he is always looking for food and i've had to get him out the food bag several times :lol: All i hear is this rustling and he is actually in the food bag itself peeking up at me :lol:
I am feeling quite happy about it as it means I can get him done very soon :love:

I was told to wait 10 months minimum to neuter my two giants. My vet at the time wasn't particularly rabbit savvy - I wonder if he was being overly cautious in saying 10 months? I remember him mentioning something about bone growth and he wanted to make sure they were fully grown. I've often wondered what other vets recommend with neutering giants.

If I didn't know you better I'd swear you were ironing their wimples as we speak :shock::lol:

I'm running up a few spares on my bestest mate, mister sewing machine actually!

On a more serious note - do neutered boy bunnies ejaculate? Joey often hops on my Boo the wrong way round .. & then I'm forever giving my Boo kisses on the face :?

Back