• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introduce myself.

IsaLot

New Kit
Hello everybody,

I'm from the Netherlands and for 8 years I have two rabbits (Lotte and Isabel) which i love very much :love:.
For many years I'm a member on dutch rabbits forums, but now I wanna see what's going on in the UK. For a fact I know rabbits are very beloved over here.

I am planning on making a new rabbit house (Chad conversion), this i one of the reasons i came upon this forum.
So, I am of reading a bit.
I C U later.

P.S. Pictures will follow. :wave:

Hello and a warm welcome to RU :wave:. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your bunnies.

Ok, here are some pictures of our ladies:

This is Lotte. She loves to jump up the garden table, via the garden chair.

This is our white "Lady" Isabel. She's loves to cuddle.

We "rescued" Isabel and Lotte from the shelter - they were runaways and were found somewhere in the field.
They used to live together, but the ladies got into a fight and from there one they are neighbors.

This their house.

Hello, and welcome to the forum :wave: your rabbits are gorgeous :love: and I love their house :thumb:

Welcome!! Your rabbits are very beautiful girls and their house is fabulous, looking forward to hearing more about them [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:wave:..

Hi and Welcome...... Your bunnies are gorgeous :love: and their houses are absolutely amazing!!

More pictures please!

Fee x

Hi all, and many thanks for the nice reactions. :)
I will probably "spam" you with some more stories / pictures from our girls.
At the moment I am making plans for a new housing for my girls. I have seen a lot of nice examples on this forum. I am thinking about converting a shed.

Back