• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pairs Boy or Girl

maxi

Young Bun
:wave: Good morning Hope every one is well. On Monday I had to put my Beauitful loving boy Rabbit down called Harry he was not well and the cancer got to him:cry: It was the right thing to do but god it hurts so very much, I miss him so much and coming down the stairs in the morning is so very hard and that's me for the rest of the day crying. I feel I have a big hole lost in side of me so I have decided to buy 2 more baby ones I could never replace harry as I had him for 6 wonderful years! Would it be better having 2 boys or 2 girls together from the still breeder at the same time brothers or sister as with Harry I only had him and I leant a lot of Harry please could you help me sending you all my love :cry::cry::cry::cry: would it be better getting a girl and a boy and getting one done x

Last edited:
If you go to a rescue, you can get an already bonded male and female who are both neutered and vaccinated. :wave: Its best to have a boy and a girl but both have to be neutered. Rescues ask for a donation but its a lot cheaper than getting the bunnies and paying for the first vaccines and neutering yourself. Plus there's no worries about bonding because they are already bonded x

I'm sorry you lost your bunny x

Back