• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Mini lop male - 4 years - Cornwall

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of

shannon321 said:
Hi,

Physical Description - Mini Lop - tri coloured.
Temperament - very friendly, licks you non stop while you stroke him!
Age - Roughly 4 years old
Sex - Male
Neuter Status - Neutered
Vaccination Status - vaccinated
Health - Very good, had front teeth removed due to malocclusion but no further problems good hay eater, back teeth are fine. Occasionally gets urine infections - haven't figured out the trigger to these yet but they clear up very fast with baytril. Has had one bad case of stasis in the past and can occasionally get a mucky bum if diet isn't right. Mainly hay and a few carefully selected veg with pro fibre pellets and a tiny bit of excel.
Type of home wanted - suit indoor home specially since he has no front teeth - never been kept outside currently has a whole garage to himself. Needs a companion.
Location - Cornwall - willing to drive him pretty much anywhere for the right home - we visit london often.
Reason for rehoming - I lost his partner last month so he is all alone and rather lonely. I am not in a position to take another rabbit on right now.
I'm willing to cover his costs/ vets bill within reason in the future.

Thank You

Paris

I'm currently thinking about bonding my female with a male (she lost her sister a few months ago) but there really isn't much in Cornwall. Do you have any pics I could show Fidget? Not really sure if now would be a good time to get a new bun as things may be changing drastically for us in the next 3 months! Would it be possible for someone to carry out the bond or would I have to do it myself?

Has anyone got any ideas where i can 'advertise' my poor boy that wont attract lots of people looking for a kids pet for xmas or similar! ?

Has anyone got any ideas where i can 'advertise' my poor boy that wont attract lots of people looking for a kids pet for xmas or similar! ?

might be worth sending a private message to KatP in case she is still interested ? She may have missed your reply :thumb:

Some larger rescues have a home to home scheme, you could try contacting the Torbay branch of the Blue Cross?

Back