• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New here and just wanted to say hello :)

lala290197

New Kit
Hey everyone, im Lauren :) i used to have a rabbit when i was younger, unfortunately je died a few years ago.

I now have one 3 month old bunny and my brother has a 4 month old. They have a large hutch, a run which is open when were at home but busy and a large area (around 10 metres by 7 metres) play area in the garden which we supervise them in for a while a day and free run of the living room around 2 hours a day :)

My little boy is called pebble and i have had him for 4 days :)

:thumb::thumb:Welcome as well. If there is anything you want to know this is the place. I leant more about the care of bunnies in a short time on here than I ever knew just by reading threads.

Awww, they sound like very happy little bunnies! Are they both boys? Be sure to post pics!

Welcome to RU! :D

Welcometo RU :wave:. It's a great place for learning all the things about bunnies that pet stores and books never bother to tell you. Please ask as many questions as you can and don't feel that any question is daft or irrelevant. Sometimes it's the simplest thing that can make the world of difference to your bunny :D.

Back