• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wabbit Wednesday - Millie and Maddie *loadsa photos* UPDATE #23

They might well have to come and stay with you soon actually Mrs B. I've got problems with my floor at home and I'm waiting to hear from the insurance company but if they give the go ahead me and the bunnies are going to have to move out while they rip the place apart. I can stay with my parents but I can't figure out the logistics of Millie and Maddie staying there at the moment :( I'm hoping the insurance people will have to give me money to send them on holibobs to you![/QUOTE]

*does a little dance* Oooooooh more gorgeous bunnies to stay with me.........oooooooh fingers crossed.:love::love:

A Wabbit Wednesday update

So Millie and Maddie are now over a year old and have been with me for 9 months. Here's what's happened since my original Wabbit Wednesday thread...

I took this photo of them that won my vets competition to be featured on the vaccination reminder cards and they won the cost of their vaccinations too! :D

I got them some tiles for the Summer and they discovered they weren't tasty but were nice to lie on.

They ate lots of hay...

They napped...

They kissed...

They had their portraits done :)

And finally they got a brand new enclosure for when I'm not here (they still free range when I am).

Beautiful photos :love: I LOVE the one of them looking at their portraits! I just voted for your badge because I loved the photo on it so much, too :lol:

Back