• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Making a run

Thanks for that! I'll let the builder/landlord know :p also, i was gonna get the runaround tube and do the same as you, how difficult is it to fit? I love the idea of them ! I'm hoping our set up will basically be the same as yours, but on a smaller scale

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Thanks for that! I'll let the builder/landlord know :p also, i was gonna get the runaround tube and do the same as you, how difficult is it to fit? I love the idea of them ! I'm hoping our set up will basically be the same as yours, but on a smaller scale

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

We bought the Runaround Connection Kit 2 £55.99. Really easy to fit. You get a template to mark out what to cut in the mesh/wood. Just needed the help of my 6 year old to hold the nut tight with a pair of pilers, while I tightened the screw from the other side of the run as it's 3ft high. Other than that, I was able to fit the hutch side on my own. The whole thing is really good quality and really sturdy. Our two bunnies are loving it, being able to come and go as they please from hutch to run and back again.

Back