• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

VERY sad news

How very sad.

I was just thinking of Dave a couple of days ago,as I moved his fridge magnet picture to a safer place on the fridge in preparation for Christmas.

These bunnies are truly blessed to have you and your husband to care for them, I'm sure many bunnies have fallen ill or died outside in their hutches unnoticed over the Christmas period.

Thinking of you.

I'm so sorry you lost both your handsome boys, sleep tight Dave and Herman reunited again. xxxxxx

Sending massive vibes for Lacey and massive hugs to you both xxxxx

I am so sorry. They were both very special boys who will always be remembered. Such an awful time of year for this to happen but maybe they both wanted to be Christmas angels. sleep tight Dave and Herman and vibes for Lacey. xx

Thought I could hold back the tears, I was wrong :cry:

I hope you can find comfort knowing you gave them the best you could. A warm loving home and happiness.

:cry:

Oh no I've just seen this and I'm sobbing :cry::cry::cry:

I had always had a big soft spot for Dave and I still have my Valentine card from Dave out on the shelf, oh this is so sad to hear

Binky free forever all well again at the Bridge gorgeous gentle Dave xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh this is really sad news. :( I knew it was Dave as soon as I read the title, don't know why.

Both boys together at the Bridge. x

Liz I'm in shock. I am so sorry to hear that both Dave and Herman have left us. :cry:
I can only imagine the heartbreak you are going through. I marveled at their stories and pictures in the calendars and magazines you sent me. There's just no getting my head around it that they're gone. :cry:
And on Christmas....:cry: I hope Bobbi and Trevor are okay.
I'm crying with you. (((((((((((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))))))))
Prayers going for Lacey for a full and rapid recovery.
Take care xx

:cry::cry: Very sad news indeed, I still can't quite believe they're both gone but I bet they're snuggled up at the bridge together. RIP Dave and Herman, 2 very special boys. xxx

Omg! How very very sad!:cry: My heart goes out to you liz and I hope you can find comfort that will be together again at the bridge, you gave them the best life they could have dreamed of and they will always be remembered on RU and in our hearts too x

Binky free you special boys xx

I am so very sorry to read this sad news. :cry: They were two beautiful and very special bunnies.

Thinking of you and Steve. xx

Sweet dreams Dave and Herman. xx

Oh Liz. What a shock. I am on for the first time over the holidays and am so sorry to read your extremely sad news. It must be such a horrible time and my thoughts are very much with you, Steve and the lounge girls.

Back