• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CLOSED: Photo campaign/ display/ fundraiser- Rabbitless Rabbit Show 2012

RSPCA Suffolk East

Warren Scout
It's here!

12-06-17-rabbitlessrabbitshowposterdraft8.jpg

For more information, entry form, etc please visit here.

This is primarily an awareness campaign that is tied in with Rabbit Awareness Week, however, we are hoping this will be successful and the funds raised will be split between ourselves (specifically RSPCA Suffolk East and Ipswich), Thumpers Rabbit Rescue in Ipswich, and Essex Guinea Pig, Rat and Rabbit Rescue near Southend. These two rescues helped out with a good few neglected bunnies last year and we would love to support them in the fantastic work that they do. Both rescues are aware and will also be handing out promotional materials too (once we get our final entry forms printed).

As well as being available here, entry forms will also be available in a variety of places local to us, including our Animal Centre in Martlesham once printed.

You can enter any time from now.

We hope to see as many bunnies up there as possible to share and promote how to look after rabbits well.

Get snapping!

Last edited:
Come on everyone. You all know you want your rabbits to be shown off, we all love posting pictures on RU, so lets do it to raise some funds for the rescues that help these fluffy little creatures.

I've already got at least 10 photos to enter!!

I will submit a pic or two for sure, my biggest trouble with these things is choosing between my thousands of pics! :oops::oops:

Good luck for this fundraiser!

I cant wait to enter this. Hannah is in Germany so I'll have to wait for her to come home and help me.

I'm such a techno phobe. I will have to learn how to do these things. :lol:

You don't necessarily need one. You could take your photos and print them at your local supermarket who have a digital printing facility, or boots, etc :wave:

Thanks for answering that :) We are also suggesting to people they upload them straight from their comp to sites like Tesco or Boots who can print them out and send them to you.

do the pics have to be a particular size?:wave:

We haven't specified a size, however, common sense would be preferable, so not too small, not too big. 5 x 7 or 6 x 4 or similar would be great.

The aim is to be able to mount the photo with the appropriate text from the entry form (so bunny names, info that comes with the entry, name of person, nothing personal like telephone number or address), laminate, and display that way. So ideally we'd like a size that works with that, however, because we have not specified if something comes in larger then we'll deal with that and make sure we display it in the best way we can :)

Does that help?

Back