• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppet has been admitted/ Not well again p48/ She's gone

Huge hugs to you! You are an amazing person for doing this as I have said to you before. You care so much for these poorly bunnies and give them such an amazing life that they would never have had with other people. It will be hard and so stressful and I know I can't do anything about that but I'm sure evryone is with me when I say we are here for you!

I'm sending Poppet lots of vibes )))))

Huge hugs to you! You are an amazing person for doing this as I have said to you before. You care so much for these poorly bunnies and give them such an amazing life that they would never have had with other people. It will be hard and so stressful and I know I can't do anything about that but I'm sure evryone is with me when I say we are here for you!

I'm sending Poppet lots of vibes )))))

I can only second this. Vegan Bunny put it so well :D Vibes for little Poppet xxx

She is more comfortable at the moment, the fluids are helping. She is staying in tonight and I will be speaking to the vet in the morning to discuss what we do next.

Thank you for all the vibes

How is the very pretty Poppet today? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for progress.

Thank you. She is much more comfortable now so we all agreed the best thing was to get her home and see how she goes. Obviously if something nasty is causing her problems then she isn't going to stay comfortable for long. But while she is happy now and the sun is shining we are leaving her be and hoping she has plenty more days or even weeks ahead of her:)

Thank you. She is much more comfortable now so we all agreed the best thing was to get her home and see how she goes. Obviously if something nasty is causing her problems then she isn't going to stay comfortable for long. But while she is happy now and the sun is shining we are leaving her be and hoping she has plenty more days or even weeks ahead of her:)

That sounds really positive. I hope a bit of sun on fur does her a lot of good.

Continuing to think of Poppet. I'm sure she's appreciated being home, even if her time is to be much shorter than we'd all like. xxx

Thanks Susan. She still hasn't eaten anything. I was hoping it was the heat but she is in complete shade now and there is a nice breeze :?

I hope that she has something to eat overnight when it cools right down. What a hard time for you and her.

I hope that she has something to eat overnight when it cools right down. What a hard time for you and her.

Been out to check on her again and she is nibbling grass but still hasn't touched her main food. This is what she was doing over the weekend so i don't see it as a huge step forward :?

Back