• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppet has been admitted/ Not well again p48/ She's gone

Aawww I just went out to check on her and she ran over to me for a head rub and gave the smallest head shake. She used to do that all the time but had stopped in the last couple of weeks, so thats a good sign :love:

Aawww I just went out to check on her and she ran over to me for a head rub and gave the smallest head shake. She used to do that all the time but had stopped in the last couple of weeks, so thats a good sign :love:

:love: Sending her lots of nomming vibes.

She sounds like she really loves you :)

:love: Sending her lots of nomming vibes.

She sounds like she really loves you :)

^^ that exactly! I'm so sorry you are having such a rough time. I think it's a testament to how much you love them that you fight your very hardest for each and every bun no matter what they throw at you. I hope she has lots more time with you.

I have just seen this thread. The head shake thing sounds promising. I really hope that she makes the turn and starts eating good. Vibes for both of you.

Poppet has gone back to the vets this morning :( She is back to how she was before she was admitted last time.

There were no appointments so Steve is just sitting and waiting until they can fit us in while get the rest of the buns sorted here

The same thing has happened again, she is dehydrated and her stomach has impacted with dried out food :cry:

This time she is having x-rays as well as fluid treatment, which is what I wanted last time! If this is happening every time the fluids stop then i am pretty sure something nasty is going on :(

So now its a case of waiting for the phone call

She's gone :(

P1020279.jpg

Last edited:
So sorry:cry: Binky free Poppet xx

Sorry you are having such a tough time lately. It must be very hard for you to lose bunnies so close together.

Back