• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppet has been admitted/ Not well again p48/ She's gone

:cry::cry: Nothing I could say seems adequate after all the recent heartache but I'm so very sorry Liz. :(

Thinking of you at this sad time. You did everything possible for her, she couldn't have spent her last months in a better place. xxx

oh no - I am so sorry - its somehow more dreadful when they seem to get better again first . .

TBH I never thought she was better. I knew that once the fluids had stopped she would go back down hill but you have to keep a little bit of hope. I knew at the weekend the cancer had spread, we have seen it enough times, which is why i wanted the x-rays done straight away. I still don't know why they waited so long to do them, but I guess it gave her an extra day in the sun :?

Thank you for all you kind wishes. I am now going out to empty her hutch out as I don't want to see it in the morning sitting there full with all her toys in it :cry:

Oh I'm so sorry :cry: *Hugs*

I'm glad she spent her last day or so with you and was clearly happy to be with you. You did all you could for her, she was a beautiful bunny. :love:

Binky free Poppet. xx

Back