• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

please can i see SNOW bunnies

amysb86

Alpha Buck
am feeling realy down and sorry for myself and like things are never gona get better.... but enough of me moaning, to cheer me up would anyone like to send me pics of bunnies having fun in the snow :wave: as i it always makes me smile :D

Ginger & Biscuit in the snow last year.

P1030526Small-1.jpg

P1030525Small-1.jpg

P1030528Small-1.jpg

Ginger & Biscuit showing that digging in the snow is fun! (Video, clicky!)

awww thank you so much:D they are sooooooooooo cute and that video is sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thanks graham xx

Gorgeous pics :D Finx hasn't seen snow yet (she lived indoors for her first winter). I assume this is not Tango's first winter, but I don't know how old he is or where he was this time last year (he was found as a stray). It will be interesting to see how they react!

They have access to both run and hutch all day, but only the small end of the run is covered - do you limit your buns' access to a run covered in snow or let them get on with it?

:love::love::love: So many cute photos and videos.

A video of Bubbles digging in the snow last year - it was a bit too deep for her liking and she wasn't impressed. :lol:

DSCF0745.jpg

DSCF0742.jpg

DSCF0736.jpg

DSCF0734.jpg

awww i so hope i can take my 2 out in the snow this year i only have a paved tiny garden but will get a pen so they can have a play supervised of course:love::love:

Back