• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Goodnight Beautiful Bluey

Sue&Sooty

Wise Old Thumper
:cry:

buns20febbest-1.jpg

1stattempt100.jpg

1stattempt091.jpg

Have no words at the moment :cry:

Thank you everyone

She was fine one minute and gone the next :cry: less than an hour

I still remember the day I saw the tiny babies when I came home from work.. :love: I had no idea that Holly was pregnant as I'd kept her and Sooty apart but obviously not apart enough.. he did the deed the day before he was being de-plumbed :roll:

Anyway there was 4 babies originally but 2 died in the first couple of days so I willed the remaining two to live with all my might .. they did Bluey and her sister Sweep. :love: Once they were old enough they were introduced to dad, Sooty, Bluey became daddies girl instantly :love: snuggling up to him all the time and always running to him when Sweep picked on her :lol:

She was always the most gentle of the group girls and would always be found with her dad

Sadly we lost Sooty a short while ago and I don't think she ever got over it :( she just didn't have the same bond with mum, Holly, and her sister.

Sleep tight little Blue, we will miss you but I know you will be happy again with Sooty

camping2011cornwallandollie10birthday031.jpg

Thank you everyone

She was fine one minute and gone the next :cry: less than an hour

I still remember the day I saw the tiny babies when I came home from work.. :love: I had no idea that Holly was pregnant as I'd kept her and Sooty apart but obviously not apart enough.. he did the deed the day before he was being de-plumbed :roll:

Anyway there was 4 babies originally but 2 died in the first couple of days so I willed the remaining two to live with all my might .. they did Bluey and her sister Sweep. :love: Once they were old enough they were introduced to dad, Sooty, Bluey became daddies girl instantly :love: snuggling up to him all the time and always running to him when Sweep picked on her :lol:

She was always the most gentle of the group girls and would always be found with her dad

Sadly we lost Sooty a short while ago and I don't think she ever got over it :( she just didn't have the same bond with mum, Holly, and her sister.

Sleep tight little Blue, we will miss you but I know you will be happy again with Sooty

camping2011cornwallandollie10birthday031.jpg

Aww that bought tears to my eyes, she was beautiful :love: have fun at the bridge with your daddy sweet Bluey xx

Back