• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Masnoon (horse) 1982 - 10.5.11

Angie, I just dont know what to say :cry:

OMGosh I am crying with you :cry:

Gallop Free Mazzy, you will never be forgotten xx

17 years of my life I've loved him. It's like my heart's been ripped out. And ironically I was worried about Danny - he walked down the field with us, & stood at the gate, but he didn't neigh or throw a wobbly like he usually does, he just stood & waited.

17 years of my life I've loved him. It's like my heart's been ripped out. And ironically I was worried about Danny - he walked down the field with us, & stood at the gate, but he didn't neigh or throw a wobbly like he usually does, he just stood & waited.

I can empathise completely. I had my mare for 22 years before she left me for the bridge. She was my best friend & my rock. It was the 2nd anniversary of her death last month.

It's a massive loss and nothing anyone can say will make an ounce of difference to how you're feeling. Take time to grieve and remember how lucky he was to have you love him.

Horses are mysterious and magical creatures and yet the bond a human can form with them can often be stronger than any other.

Run free in the meadows Mazzy. Go find my beautiful Melody and gallop over the hills xx

((hugs))

I am so very sorry I'm in tears for you as I know what it was like as I had my beautiful horse pts 23 years ago this coming November and I had 22 years of absolute happiness and the best years of my life my one regret since is that I never got another horse.

Gallop forever free at the Bridge Masnoon xxxxxxxxxxx

Back