• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another 4 Rescued

Amy - They are Old English, not rex paps, they are gorgeous, when the vet was examining the hed tilt bunny she was washing my hand:love:

Jenny - I picked up the head tilt bunny and took her straight to a local bunny savvy vet in Birmingham (not mine), he was brilliant and was convinced that she would do OK, she is now with a wonderful fosterer who can seperate from any other bunnies. I have pet carriers that I only use for rescues and I change and wash my clothes when I get home, I also nearly always wear Crocs because then I can virkon them when I leave the premises and before I get in my car and then I can thoroughly disinfect them by putting them in a bucket when I get home, might seem OTT but I would rather be extra careful than sorry especially as all my bunnies are special needs and have compromised immune systems, I then quarentine as best I can

Helen - Makes me really angry when they leave animals with no vet treatment too, there is no excuse as far as I am concerned :evil:

I had the pleasure of meeting Bonnie aka Miss Head Tilt today, she is being cared for by Alio. Bonnie is a sweet, friendly girlie who I would love to bunny nap :lol:

Cheers for the cuppa and choccie biscuit Alio :wave:

I had the pleasure of meeting Bonnie aka Miss Head Tilt today, she is being cared for by Alio. Bonnie is a sweet, friendly girlie who I would love to bunny nap :lol:

Anytime :wave:

She is a very hungry girl. I can feel her spine and hips sticking out :cry: But she loves a cuddle and her pen is next to my bed so she is getting lots of them :D

Thanks for all her vibes she says she's very happy you're all wishing her well :D

:love::love::love:

:wave:Sorry, I missed your post, I am so pleased you got to meet her, isn't she a little sweetheart,

She is a very hungry girl. I can feel her spine and hips sticking out :cry: But she loves a cuddle and her pen is next to my bed so she is getting lots of them :D

Thanks for all her vibes she says she's very happy you're all wishing her well :D

Hiya:wave:, I am pleased she is now getting lots of cuddles for the first time in her life, well done Ali and thank you for helping out, sending her masses of vibes

Hiya:wave:, I am pleased she is now getting lots of cuddles for the first time in her life, well done Ali and thank you for helping out, sending her masses of vibes

It's very much my pleasure Theo. Sorry your day was so stressful :( Just hope I can help her as she so deserves a chance :love:

Dear little maid.Hope it all goes away for her.xx

Theo, you did a wonderful thing when you went to collect those four bunnies for us yesterday! You are always so willing to help bunnies in need even though you have so many bunnies in your own sanctuary.

Ali has been so kind in nursing the head tilt bunny "Bonnie" and giving her lots of TLC and the other three bunnies are here at the rescue in Warwick along with 40 other bunnies looking for loving homes. They will be neutered as soon as they have settled in and lets hope that they find a lovely home soon.

Thank you for helping.

Jane

Last edited:
Theo, you did a wonderful thing when you went to collect those four bunnies for us yesterday! You are always so willing to help bunnies in need even though you have so many bunnies in your own sanctuary.

Ali has been so kind in nursing the head tilt bunny "Bonnie" and giving her lots of TLC and the other three bunnies are here at the rescue in Warwick along with 40 other bunnies looking for loving homes. They will be neutered as soon as they have settled in and lets hope that they find a lovely home soon.

Thank you for helping.

Jane

It's a pleasure Jane, I was pleased I was able to help out and get them to safety and I am pleased that Bonnie is getting the care she so deserves with Ali.

Ali, I told you that you would fall for her she is just so gorgeous isn't she, thank you for what you are doing to help her

Back