• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another 4 Rescued

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Did two rescues yesterday, the first one was to a someone who reckoned that she found these two straying in her front garden, I think they are quite young, the Neddie is the feamle and the white one is the male, funny that she had a new uncontrolable Staffordshire Bull Terrier running about :roll: oh and I nearly forgot, she did tell me that their names are Ebony and Ivory, even though they are strays :roll:

rescues009x2.jpg

This was the other rescue, we think they are brother and sister, the little girl has head tilt that started just before Christmas and didn't take her to the vet until yesterday morning :roll:

rescues002x2.jpg

Her brother

rescues004x2.jpg

They are beautiful rabbits, all rather nervous but hopefuly that will improve

*The photos were taken where I rescued them from, I certainly don't use wood shavings :roll: :lol:

Lol, what stupid people to let their names slip :lol: They must have gotten a new dog and decided to 'get rid' of the old pets :roll:

Very pretty buns though. I love the white one in the 1st pic with the brown on his/her face :love:

They are lovely Theo. Thankfully the head tilt bunny is getting some treatment now and has found you.

Did they give you the hutch, it looked a decent size.

I'm so glad the poorly bunny found you!!

Some people are irresopnsible :censored:ers!!!

Best of luck with them - they are all :love:

That poor head tilt bunny must have suffered a fair bit if they left her for two weeks without treatment. :(

Did two rescues yesterday, the first one was to a someone who reckoned that she found these two straying in her front garden, I think they are quite young, the Neddie is the feamle and the white one is the male, funny that she had a new uncontrolable Staffordshire Bull Terrier running about :roll: oh and I nearly forgot, she did tell me that their names are Ebony and Ivory, even though they are strays :roll:

oh yeah ... :roll: :roll: :roll:

poor little head tilt bun .. hope its not too late for meds to make a difference :(

Aw bless 'em. Well done on rescuing them. I can't help but feel a certain amount of scepticism at the so-called strays too. :roll:

Sending lots of vibes for all the buns' xx

Gosh what lovely rabbits. You must have a full house! Will you have to keep the girl with head tilt separate from your other buns until you find out what's wrong for sure? I hope she can be treated quickly & successfully :wave:

Thats so sad! How could anyone want to give them up!?! :love::love::love: And how could anyone leave that poor head tilt bun and not get vet treatment - how more obvious can it be that a bun is not well :censored::evil:

Anyway they have landed on their paws now and hopefully will be all settled in to their new life soon xx

Back