• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binky Free my nethie friend x

DemiS

Warren Veteran
I have just recieved a text from my grandmas neighbour, her rabbit Casper died last week :(

Her little girl Ella loved him to bits, I'd never seen someone so young have such a close bond with an animal :cry: So must be devastated. It was her first pet.

He was a kind of rescue bun. Him, his hutch, a spare hutch, a run and a bin for woodshavings were swapped for a greenhouse, his first owners didn't want him :(

He wasn't the friendliest bun, but he was so loveable. He was looked after so well, had the best food, the best hay, and he had free range of a huge garden all day. He did have a problem with runny poo's and sore hocks though.

RIP. Little bun

Aw, so sorry to hear of this buns passing, sounds like he had a great life with them though, binky free little one, no more sore hocks now

Back