• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leo 16th September 2009

So sorry he didn't pull through and hope William is ok
Another bunny angel who will be watching over you with love and gratitude Jane xx

This pic shows a typical example of the closeness of the bond between William and Leo

williamandleo-1.jpg

Oh, what a lovely pair of bunies. And it sounds like he was as lovely in personality too.
I'm so upset for you, and poor William of course :(:(
Have fun at the bridge little Leo xx

I'm so sorry to hear about Leo. :cry::cry: You and William will both be in my thoughts. xx

Im so sorry for your loss Jane.Leo was so lucky to have such a wonderful caring mummy.Big hugs to you and William.Sleep tight beautiful Leo xxxxxxxxxxx

William is grieving so much. It is heartbreaking to see him searching for Leo :cry:

I wish I could help him feel better, but its not me he wants

:cry:

So sorry for your very sudden and tragic loss. :cry::cry::cry:

I'm not surprise William is taking it so hard, to have spent all his life with a close companion and to lose them doesn't bear thinking about. I hope he manages to come to terms with his loss soon :love:

Back