• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zig the guinea pig

Pipkin01

Warren Scout
Passed away at 9am this morning peacefully in her hidey house with her stuffed dog. I miss her so much, the house is so quiet without her. She has gone to join her friend Zag who went to the bridge last May.

I think Zig was 6.5-7 years old so she had done very well. Knew this day was coming, especially when she didn't eat her tea last night.

She loved nothing more than to lie on my shoulder and nibble my hair. The bunnies would often sneak round the back of her cage and steal her hay, Zig would shout at them and tell them to go away!

110309215443.jpg

and with her friend Zag

110309210857.jpg

She loved her jingly ball, Zig and Zag have had that ever since I bought them home :cry::cry:

Sorry for your loss. :cry:

Lovely photos - they were obviously much-loved and had good lives with you. xx

Thank you everyone. I'm off work this work and finding it really hard. House is so quiet without her. I have my bunnies and I love them so much but they've got totally different personalities to guinea pigs and Zig has definately left a huge hole :cry: Miss hearing her wheeking and talking to me. My bunnies don't like being picked up so really missing having an animal that I can pick up and cuddle and sit on the sofa with :cry:

My bunnies are loose in the house all the time at the moment and put lots of blankets down for them so they've made themselves at home! Will be glad when the weekend comes and I wont be in the house on my own.

Was meant to be spending this week revising but not done much revision, been getting over a nasty cold and then Zig.... Sorry for moaning :(

Back