• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

you've met the bunnies now here is the rest of the family

cuteboyz

Warren Scout
my three beautiful girls :)
TheGirlssposing-1.jpg

my gorgeous boy :)
IMGP2619.jpg

the shelled people, I have four of them :)
IMGP2533.jpg

cashewredpatch002.jpg

I also have canaries, finches, java sparrows, and a massive tropical fish tank :)

Wow! Where do you find the time? I'd love to have be able to have that many cuties, I'd never fit the time in aha!

Beautiful photos of your extended family.:love:

Being another parrot person I particularly like that of your Cockatoo. He is slightly different to the Sulphur Crested we have living around us. Do you know if he is a Triton Cockatoo (cacatua galerita triton) a sub-species of the Greater Sulphur Crested Cockatoo?

Love his collection of toys.:D

Thank you all so much for being so kind :love:
My life revolves around my animals so I'm pleased you all liked them too :love:

Beautiful photos of your extended family.:love:

Being another parrot person I particularly like that of your Cockatoo. He is slightly different to the Sulphur Crested we have living around us. Do you know if he is a Triton Cockatoo (cacatua galerita triton) a sub-species of the Greater Sulphur Crested Cockatoo?

Love his collection of toys.:D

yes well spotted, he is a very noisy, destructive but equally adorable Triton Cockatoo :D

Back