• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Your dream breed?

I don't know, I don't really have any preferences when it comes to buns....I could imagine having just about any breed :lol: even a giant breed would be awesome as long as I had enough room ;)

I dont think/dream of having any particular breed or am bothered by it, is it just me? If I decided to get more rabbits, I would just see what appealed to me down at the rescue...

Same here - and it would probably be the one (or two) that's been sat there the longest waiting for their forever home. :love: Looks would not be important. :thumb:

I have a total soft spot for dutchies :love:

However, I wouldnt limit my buns to dutchies...iv just been lucky to find baby dutchies in need of homes! Iv never met a giant and I'd like to :)

One that doesn't hate me.

you're talking rabbits here. disdain is about the best you can hope for...:lol:

i've often thought it would be nice to have a big group of assorted black rabbits. sometimes people say black ones (like agoutis) are overlooked in rescues. but its fantasy land for me because the expense of a dozen or so rabbits would be too much, and i'm sworn off buns after these four...

Last edited:
I dream of having a angora rabbit, brushing him/her every day and spin the fur to make all sorts of woolen items for the winter... :love:

Oooo lets see, I love my little lionhead but I do have soft spots for dutchies, nethies, lops, himalayans, belgian hares, papillons and rexes :love:

And pretty much just rabbits in general! :lol:

Back