• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

young female rabbit!

Yes, he's called Chester, he is 6 years and 2m
chessandsadie.jpg

His wifey Sadie (a Satin) is behind him!! He looks dopey as he sunbathing and that big box, he takes great delight in shredding!!!:lol: :lol:

He's stunning, I know what you mean about them looking dopey sometimes, Charlie often does!

I'm starting to think he's a x breed and my bf wasn't even listening when the guy told him what he was, he said he was an english lop to begin with then a dwarf lop but he doesn't look at all like a dwarf lop?

P6110171.jpg

Spoilt!? Hehehe course he is, my bf said he's starting to get jealous, I think thats why he's so naughty- he's an attention seeker! I tried to buy him a new bowl at the weekend but wasn't allowed, it had a crown on the bottom of it and studs around the edge, it would've suited him. I'll get one when I'm not with the bf.

Aw!! Sounds like a jealousy issue, but that bowl sounds great!! Might have to get one for Raff, as he own his own at mo'... :lol:

Back