• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yay!!!!!! =-]

You still need a much, much larger run for the rabbits. They could not run in that at all. Would be suitable for a couple of Guinea pigs to live in permanently though :D

:? But you never saw pics with buns in, did you? You saw guinea pigs so whats the problem :?

Not to sound nasty but Im just saying :)

What's the problem?

Hmmm well not enough room is the problem.

If others feel that the hutch/run(!) offers enough space for rabbits then that is fine for them. My opinion though is very different but perhaps we don't all have the same standards.

its new so its not in bad shap or standerds its doing all its meant to do but we are all alowed a diffrent opinion :wave:

What's the problem?

Hmmm well not enough room is the problem.

If others feel that the hutch/run(!) offers enough space for rabbits then that is fine for them. My opinion though is very different but perhaps we don't all have the same standards.

I agree, I don't think I'd have any more that one small bun in it, maybe two if the run was extended; but like you say, maybe we have different standards.

Now who's repeating things? :?

If you can't take peoples suggestions to improve your animals living conditions then you are never, ever going to provide a decent environment for your animals.

Your hutches are too small, the thing you call a run is too small, none of the animals living conditions even come near to the minimum recommended requirements.

I will probably get banned for speaking out, but for once I really don't care. I cannot sit back and see animals living in bad conditions.

im not i was saying if its your opinion then fine your the one thats stiring things though and i rilly just cannot be asked to deal with stupid comments like yours anymore it wouldent matter if i got 50 runs got all the buns injected brought them a house!!! you people just would find something to knick pick at and to be honest i have followed some people suggestions such as the water bottels getting there run asking dad to make me a new shed for them so before you have a rant at how bad i am at lesast im trying :roll::evil:

My comments are certainly not stupid :D

If you got 50 runs and had your rabbits vaccinated I certainly wouldn't have a problem with that.

I'm not nit picking, I'm speaking the truth.

And I agree, you are definately trying, very trying :D

My comments are certainly not stupid :D

If you got 50 runs and had your rabbits vaccinated I certainly wouldn't have a problem with that.

I'm not nit picking, I'm speaking the truth.

And I agree, you are definately trying, very trying :D

Putting a smiley at the end of your comment doesn't take away from the tone of the words. Animal Ry stated clearly at the beginning of the thread that all the animals were having a turn and hasn't mentioned that it is to be permanent for any of his pets. He has also stated that he is using it to make cleaning out easier, which is a great idea. Gives the animals a bit of time on grass and makes cleaning out quicker and easier :D
As Animal Ry hasn't posted pics of the hutches or accomodation on this thread its a bit harsh to refer to it. I appreciate you are making your opinions known but perhaps think about how you put them across ;)

As everyone seems to be completely satisfied with the accomodation in question then I shall keep my thoughts to myself and avoid commenting on such threads in future.

Oh and I shall refrain from including inappropriate emoticons also.

As everyone seems to be completely satisfied with the accomodation in question then I shall keep my thoughts to myself and avoid commenting on such threads in future.

Oh and I shall refrain from including inappropriate emoticons also.

Was just trying to make the point that I don't think Animal Ry plans for this to be permanent accomodation, more a holding pen while he cleans out their hutches or whatever and a chance for some grass.

No one is denying anyones opinions, but things get heated very easily.

I personally agree that it is too small for rabbits, but as there is no rabbit in there, i don't feel it should have been brought into the conversation. I haven't read the whole thread so Ry could be intending on puttin rabbits in there, so i could see your point then.

the point of my ramblings is please think about what you say everyone and remember, everyones opinion counts.

Please also remember that Ry is only young, and it's up to his parents to make sure the hutch sizes etc are adequate. At least he is trying to make positive changes. :)

I'm always a believer in rewarding the good rather than looking for more bad.

Please also remember that Ry is only young, and it's up to his parents to make sure the hutch sizes etc are adequate. At least he is trying to make positive changes. :)

I'm always a believer in rewarding the good rather than looking for more bad.

Exactly.

Please don't make this place too intimidating to post in. That won't help anyone new to rabbits get advice. He doesn't say once that this is a perm hutch so I'm not sure where the problem is. He's trying to improve his animals environment and for that he should be applauded not attacked.

The photos are very cute btw!

Is age an issue? We are here to educate the younger generation, Lily was only trying to give some advice the tone was probably because there was no polite tone given to her?!

I have Nethies and I think that the run would be too small for them personally. As its been said (quite a few times) everyone is entitled to their opinion and there is mine!

Yes to me its to small.
But my Noel was kept in a 3 foot hutch for 3.5 years! That was when he was a breeding buck.

He is only young and I gave him credit because he puts pics up again and again for everyone to see. I would be very dishearted if I was him and I was excited about showing pictures of a hutch/run that me and my dad had made only for others to say it wasnt good.
He hasnt actually said that his animals would stay in there permanently. :D

Yes to me its to small.
But my Noel was kept in a 3 foot hutch for 3.5 years! That was when he was a breeding buck.

He is only young and I gave him credit because he puts pics up again and again for everyone to see. I would be very dishearted if I was him and I was excited about showing pictures of a hutch/run that me and my dad had made only for others to say it wasnt good.
He hasnt actually said that his animals would stay in there permanently. :D

thanks they are not going to stay there permently and mum wnats to buy aother run and attach it to that one so that should be intresting and dont worry if it happens no one will have to see it :wave:

Back