• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wow just discovered Bunny Bistro herbs, forage and hay etc

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
Just blew £72 on herbs and forage :lol: Didn't even buy any hay as I am well stocked.

Did spend £23 on a kilo of dried premium dandelion root. It's their favourite. A huge amount of money on a kilo of dried dill stalks and the rest is dried flowers and forage.

I spend way too much on that website! My buns favourite is the whole parsley but they're out of stock [emoji30]. The pea flakes kg price is pretty good too. I get a 99p sample bag of their own pellets to sprinkle in my rabbits hay every few days.. Lasts quite a long time! I tried their grazing grass but my buns don't seem interested. Oh they love the plantain from there too. - I think that's all [emoji23]

Sent from my H8416 using Tapatalk

All sounds very delicious, I hope they make it last :lol: I swear I spend more in a month on George's food, than I do for myself, what with his hypoallergenic needs, and one to prevent bladder stones :roll: good job he's worth it :love:

I spend way too much on that website! My buns favourite is the whole parsley but they're out of stock [emoji30]. The pea flakes kg price is pretty good too. I get a 99p sample bag of their own pellets to sprinkle in my rabbits hay every few days.. Lasts quite a long time! I tried their grazing grass but my buns don't seem interested. Oh they love the plantain from there too. - I think that's all [emoji23]

Sent from my H8416 using Tapatalk

I was tempted in pea flakes but Bella tends to put on weight.

I think they must be the same company as looking on my sacks of Plantain the label says ‘Bunny Bistro’

How funny

All sounds very delicious, I hope they make it last :lol: I swear I spend more in a month on George's food, than I do for myself, what with his hypoallergenic needs, and one to prevent bladder stones :roll: good job he's worth it :love:

I remember having to buy the most expensive hay for Mr Bennett's teeth. It's all for bunny love. ❤️

Back