• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WOW Hay for Pets

I find their delivery charges really expensive though the stuff is good. And of course with 11 bns, that bag would last about 2 days! I bought some mats off them and to deliver them (less than 2kg) it was £4 which I thought was ridiculous. It is nice to know they deliver a decent size bag though and don't limit it like some places.

I find their delivery charges really expensive though the stuff is good. And of course with 11 bns, that bag would last about 2 days! I bought some mats off them and to deliver them (less than 2kg) it was £4 which I thought was ridiculous. It is nice to know they deliver a decent size bag though and don't limit it like some places.

The delivery charge is included in the price of the hay

Do they sell mats I thought they only sold hay

I've had my 4.8kg bag of ings for a month and still have quite a bit left :)

Buckley is always trying to break into the wardrobe to get to the bag haha.

I think you're thinking of the hay experts.
This is h4p: http://www.hayforpets.co.uk/products.html

Back