• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

would you give them back????

sarsimp said:
sgprescue said:
Eve, ask her who the other rescue is, then gladly tell her you will take them there yourself and keep the donation as they are now legally yours :lol: :lol: :lol: bet that will shut her up :lol:
There is no way I would hand them back after they have signed the form.

I reckon thats the way to go - flippin heck this womans unbelievable - send her a link to this post too :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NO WAY!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
She`s signed them over to you so they`re now legally yours.
Personally i`d tell her to go stuff herself!

Su.x

no way . they are now yours . they are booked in at the vets for check up on fight injuries .... the donation is going towards that :twisted:

thats what id say any way .

she may be lying about the other rescue anyway :?

Angie

that is terrible! you were kind enough to take them both in the first place and if she doesn't think that they at least deserve the donation of £20 she should't have been allowed to have them in the first place! :evil: :evil: people make me mad!!! *rant over*

sgprescue said:
Eve, ask her who the other rescue is, then gladly tell her you will take them there yourself and keep the donation as they are now legally yours :lol: :lol: :lol: bet that will shut her up :lol:
There is no way I would hand them back after they have signed the form.

I agree.

Rabswood

I am in complete shock! Cheeky cow!
£20 is the very least she can do to expect someone to take them in. They're yours now so tough noogies to her!

explain that she can have them back but since they have already been treated by a vet for baldpatches etc...you will charge her the vets bill.(with a £20 reduction for her 'donation' of course) :wink:

I would tell her that rabbits are only rehomed once in your care to prospective new owners who have passed a home check and pay the standard adoption fee.

Tell her you will happily go through this process although you think she will probably fail the home check as she has recently rehomed 2 rabbits and you do not see her as a permanent home.

I would also be interested in know which other rescue had offered to take them, I am sure if you explained the situation to them (if the story were true) they would no longer want to be part of the situation.

Re: .

honeybunny said:
bunnylove said:
honeybunny said:
Did she come round to try to get them?

nope :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

good! :D they are obviously better off with you

yep thats for sure, the boys being neutered as we speak and the sister as a bald head from being left to fight with her sister :roll: :roll: :roll:

Glad to hear she hasn't come to get the buns. Anyone who decides on which rescue to give buns to based on whether it will cost her anything is outrageous and obviously doesn't have the rabbits best interests high on priority. I would keep them to make sure they were safe.

Romy said:
Glad to hear she hasn't come to get the buns. Anyone who decides on which rescue to give buns to based on whether it will cost her anything is outrageous and obviously doesn't have the rabbits best interests high on priority. I would keep them to make sure they were safe.

i will do romy, anyone thought that the twenty pounds she was asked to contribute will cover much anyway on full vaccinations for both one spey and one castration :roll: :roll: :roll:

Back