• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would just like to say

Status
Not open for further replies.
I broke my shredder this week (yes, it's absolutely true after that other conversation :lol:).

Can you drive round with a spare shredder for me at the weekend, or pop round and take mine away and repair it for me and then bring it back on Thursday between 8-9pm?

I broke my shredder this week (yes, it's absolutely true after that other conversation :lol:).

Can you drive round with a spare shredder for me at the weekend, or pop round and take mine away and repair it for me and then bring it back on Thursday between 8-9pm?

I've got one I can loan you if someone would be so kind as to come and get it from my work :wave:

1) You didn't break your shredder it CHOSE to self-destruct after the appalling way it had been treated

2) You have captured the tone of the original pm perfectly...so perfectly, in fact, that I'm starting to get very suspicious (*looks very suspicious*)

3) erm..that would be a no...

PS Nice one, Sooz! :lol:

Where's that popcorn emoticon when you need it?

This one?
thpopcorn.gif

mysmilie_1298.gif

If this thread is part of some larger scenario with more details than you are posting then you should provide those extra details, you shouldn't expect people to guess who or what you are referring to. As it stands this thread is over the top.

I don't think under any circumstances people should be posting on the forum conversations that go on in private. If you posted one of my private messages, no matter how trivial, I would be annoyed.

If this thread is part of some larger scenario with more details than you are posting then you should provide those extra details, you shouldn't expect people to guess who or what you are referring to. As it stands this thread is over the top.

I don't think under any circumstances people should be posting on the forum conversations that go on in private. If you posted one of my private messages, no matter how trivial, I would be annoyed.

If she has nothing to hide, then she shall not mind me posting.
The larger scenariowas on the forum at some stage.

Personally i think you are over the top.

Indeed...and surely the decision to post this thread in the manner it has been done is for Starlight to take, not you.

The mods say time and time again if you think a post breaks the forum rules then report it. That's a different thing to becoming the self-styled forum police which as I'm sure you can see from comments made towards you on this thread and others, isn't exactly embraced. If mods/admin make those decisions, then so be it, as that's the position they are in on the forum - and you're not. So if you have a problem, I suggest you direct it towards them rather than to continue with your own manner of policing of what you think is acceptable or not.

Indeed...and surely the decision to post this thread in the manner it has been done is for Starlight to take, not you.

The mods say time and time again if you think a post breaks the forum rules then report it. That's a different thing to becoming the self-styled forum police which as I'm sure you can see from comments made towards you on this thread and others, isn't exactly embraced. If mods/admin make those decisions, then so be it, as that's the position they are in on the forum - and you're not. So if you have a problem, I suggest you direct it towards them rather than to continue with your own manner of policing of what you think is acceptable or not.

Very well said
thclap.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back