• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would anyone rehome a giant? Update 1 year on

Oh my goodness, that just made me spit my cup of tea out! :lol::lol::lol:
So funny, it is very apt, I'll put it on the short list :thumb:

Ooh interesting, I like midnight. :thumb:
OH says we can't call her ebony.... Although why on earth he thinks he has a say in it I've no idea!:lol:
And then he came up with sooty or sweep - which he forgot are the names of my best friends two black cats.... Honestly what can you do with em!:roll:

Ooh interesting, I like midnight. :thumb:
OH says we can't call her ebony.... Although why on earth he thinks he has a say in it I've no idea!:lol:
And then he came up with sooty or sweep - which he forgot are the names of my best friends two black cats.... Honestly what can you do with em!:roll:

Tell him to jog on, your bunny, you name her! My OH has no input to my bunnies names, he disliked a couple, but tough! What's wrong with ebony anyway? It's more elegant & fitting for her than sooty or sweep - they were both male too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took my wee girly to the vets again today as her eye is still a little weepy, vet said she has conjunctivitis and has given her some drops.
She weighed her too, a whopping 6.7kg! The vet would like her down to 5.7kg before she can be spayed. I think she has lost a little weight as her dewlap doesn't seem so buxom! :lol:

Took my wee girly to the vets again today as her eye is still a little weepy, vet said she has conjunctivitis and has given her some drops.
She weighed her too, a whopping 6.7kg! The vet would like her down to 5.7kg before she can be spayed. I think she has lost a little weight as her dewlap doesn't seem so buxom! :lol:

Awwwww bless her. Hope she continues to thrive now. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my goodness, I can't believe it's been a year since i brought my lovely big girl home. I kept her original name Mavis in the end, it just seemed to suit her.
She is now very happily bonded in a trio and I must admit I think everyday how glad I am that she is not stuck in a hutch, all alone and not neutered. She now has two lovely friends, is neutered, lives in half the summerhouse with attached aviary. Her dewlap is gone and she is a perfect weight, and she has such I lovely temperament. Her life is so different and everyday this makes me happy. I think it makes her happy too. :D
6cc80c8b87545c4af3aa05e23baf8f18_zps84f5719c.jpg

Back