• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worried about tomorrow u/d pg 2 pics pg3

Yey I am so pleased for you both :)

It's not selfish to worry about how it will look - it is upsetting to see a beloved companion with a wound/disability. I'm glad it doesnt look as bad as you feared. :)

Thank you Ruth :D

Here are the pics

Flynnhoppong023.jpg

Flynnhoppong024.jpg

Flynnhoppong022.jpg

Shaz im sorry - i meant to ask you how she got on today but havent had a minute :oops:

Glad it went well and that she seems to be doing ok

Poor Summer, and poor you...once the blood goes/fur regrows she'll look a hundred times better, and the important thing is she's recovering now from the op :)

Thank you Nicki, Tinsel and foofoo :D

I am pleased to report Summer is doing very well :D. She had a good night and her wound looks ok. She has just moved her fleece from the bottom of her dog crate so she can sit on the cool metal base :lol:.

Im very proud of her.

Thank you Nicki, Tinsel and foofoo :D

I am pleased to report Summer is doing very well :D. She had a good night and her wound looks ok. She has just moved her fleece from the bottom of her dog crate so she can sit on the cool metal base :lol:.

Im very proud of her.

missed this, soo glad she is doing well
yes bunnies are clever knowing how to get a cool spot in warm weather:)

Back