• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

worried about marco U/D BAD NEWS

Well could your Family take the kids to Chessington and you stay at home to be there for your Rabbit who relies on you too.

they could yes but the people that are going wont go on the rides with them like i do they come with us for the day out im in the process of trying to sort something out with my local vet at the mo just waiting for their accounts department to call me back and left a message on the local rspca answer phone

teresa

i will call the vets back and ask why he didnt get it is there anything i can give him in the mean time

teresa

No, he needs Veterinary prescribed pain relief
If the Vet refuses I'd want to know if he/she would be happy to be left with a very sore mouth and no analgesia.....................

A Rabbit in pain wont eat. Their GI tract will slow down. GI stasis can rapidly develope which left untreated can be fatal.

Back